- An unbiased community for golf enthusiasts where they can discuss an array of issues with without fear of reprisal.
- Provide the best and most relevant golf related content on the web.
- The most open, honest, friendly, and most respected golf site on the web.
Posting here is a privilege, not a right.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the like.
- No threads or posts bashing other forums or their members.
- E-Bay links for active or inactive auctions are allowed, but not to advertise your own auctions. Please see the rules in the Classifieds Forum.
- Other Golf related message board links are allowed if they reciprocate. Members may post their names without fear of being banned here.
- No removal of our content to be used on other sites (unless watermarked) without prior consent from management. Watermarked Golf Opinions pictures can be redistributed.
- No foul language. Keep it clean.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. No impersonating another member. Multiple identities and false e-mail addresses are not allowed.
- No spamming or unauthorized commercial postings in the “Forums” or listing in the “Classifieds” without prior approval from management. Classifieds are free and for personal use.
- Nude pictures are not allowed. Photo gallery is for family, friends, and golf related photos. No objectionable material.
- No religion or political discussions.
- Please respect sponsors. They provide critical financial support which allows the site to remain viable.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated. Mutual respect is a key component to preservation of the site’s goals.
- No “running the site”. Have balance and don’t over-post in one day. High maintenance users can be asked to slow and or not post. Don’t deluge the forums and overwhelm threads.
- Note that while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or damaged in any way.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the rules.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
- Limited graphics size. Small signature graphics, like golfsig.com (max 700×140), are acceptable in format. Large linked pictures are not due to bandwidth limitations. Signatures must remain small.
- Do not include inappropriate links in your signature. We are running a PG-13 atmosphere
- No For Sale, Want to Buy, or Want to Trade listing in signatures. Please use and follow the rules of the Buy, Sell, Trade Section.
- PG-13 avatars please. Nothing offensive to women or inappropriate for children.
GO is free and unbiased. We intend to protect this community from any pitfalls that could make it fail. Thank you for your support!