Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfOpinions such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfOpinions account here.

Why is Phil in What's in Da bag?

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 hpaulcarr

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 09:07 AM

I thought section was for the last week's WINNER??? Thats it, I'm finished with The Golf Channel..........Okay, not really but why is his bag there?

#2 60wedgemaster

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 11:10 AM

The Golf Channel made an error when they first broadcast the What's-in-the-Bag segment (after the Doral/Dubai tournament week). They meant to list Ernie Els' bag (after his Dubai win), but inadvertantly put Phil Mickelson's name on the graphic instead of Ernie. The listing showed Mickelson as using all Titleist equipment. I'm assuming that the Golf Channel decided to list Phil's bag as a concession to Callaway.

#3 skinkman

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 11:35 AM

Don't forget...Arnie and Callaway..this is the first time they have "let" this happen
"If you step on a pile of poop, wash your feet and keep on walking. You don’t cut them off."

#4 blkjazz

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 11:46 AM

Well what ever the reason it is really stupid to still have it up showing Phil's bag. I am disappointed in the folks at TGC.
Titleist 907 D2, 9.5*, VS 65 Proto
Titleist 906 F4 15.5* 3 wood, VS 65 Proto
Mizuno MP-001 18* 5 wood, NV65
Adams Idea Pro 20*, VS Proto
Mizuno MP32 4-PW;
Mizuno MP-T 53* and Vokey SM 60* wedges
S Cameron SS Newport 2 putter
Nike One Platinum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users