Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfOpinions such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfOpinions account here.

Its my fault Phil won

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

#1 hpaulcarr

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:07 AM

When I started that thread: Will Phil make the cut?..... That did it... Did to myself and Tiger. Sorry guys!!!! I won't start any hate-on Phil threads until AFTER Wing Foot!!!..I going to punish myself by watching the Big break Tuesday nite... That should do it.

#2 Jim Clark

GO Advanced Members

• GO Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 5,361 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:44 AM

Well at least you take your medicine like a man. CamdenLions who "bet the family farm" on Tiger and trashed everyone else in the field in another thread has yet to show up to get his piece of humble pie. If Tiger or Freddie could have bought putts yesterday, could have been a different story. Jim

#3 Johnny

GO Advanced Members

• GO Marshals
  • PipPip
  • 6,553 posts
  • LocationAnywhere except BSG

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:47 AM

Originally posted by hpaulcarr When I started that thread: Will Phil make the cut?..... That did it... Did to myself and Tiger. Sorry guys!!!! I won't start any hate-on Phil threads until AFTER Wing Foot!!!..I going to punish myself by watching the Big break Tuesday nite... That should do it.
THANKS! Hey Phil Won! :D
Tour SC PP NAPA 34" 340g

#4 skinkman

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:37 AM

that's taking it like a man...although which version of the Big Break will you be watching? the one about golf or the one about gals frolicking in bikinis somewhere in Hawaii..that is no punishment at all...then again it is with some of the gals..they aren't bikini material;)
"If you step on a pile of poop, wash your feet and keep on walking. You don’t cut them off."

#5 MarkCPA

GO Advanced Members

• GO Marshals
  • PipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • LocationCollierville, Tennessee

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:42 AM

Originally posted by hpaulcarr I going to punish myself by watching the Big break Tuesday nite... That should do it.
I know a few lawyers who would take that to the Supreme Court calling it cruel and unusual punishment!

Titleist 910D2 10.5* - Fuji Motore F3 stiff
Titleist 913F 15* - Diamana S+ stiff
Titleist 913H 19* - Diamana S+ stiff
Titleist AP1 irons, 4-PW - DG XP300 shafts
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54* and 58*
Ping Anser 2 TR 33" putter
Wilson Staff FG Tour golf ball

#6 CO20001320185988

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:34 AM

Originally posted by hpaulcarr When I started that thread: Will Phil make the cut?..... That did it... Did to myself and Tiger. Sorry guys!!!! I won't start any hate-on Phil threads until AFTER Wing Foot!!!..I going to punish myself by watching the Big break Tuesday nite... That should do it.
Well he has only missed 5 of 50 odd Major cuts & his last few Masters have been pretty good, a win a few T3's etc etc, he was bound to win :D Co.

#7 hpaulcarr

GO Advanced Members

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:20 PM

You guys are tooooooo Funny!!!

#8 Johnny

GO Advanced Members

• GO Marshals
  • PipPip
  • 6,553 posts