Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfOpinions such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfOpinions account here.

Thoughts on young players?

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 bruceg

GO Advanced Members

• GO Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,166 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:21 PM

Wow, there are a lot of really good young players these days.  Last week they talked about Rahm being the "next guy", but I thin Justin Thomas I'd the guy right now.

Thoughts?

[size=99px]

#2 KennyLee

GO Advanced Members

• GO Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,019 posts
  • LocationLone Star State

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:25 AM

Hey Bruce!  Yes, lots of great young talent and every year seems to be a fresh handful who are world class and can and will compete in majors.  And totally agree on Thomas as the next one since it looks like he's really elevated his game and taken that next step this season.

I know there was a lot of concern about the professional game when Tiger faded a few year back.  And while he still moves the needle, that concern is somewhat negated with all the young talent now on tour an at or near the top of the OWGR.
Callaway BB 454 10* NV-65
Callaway BB 2004 17* 4 wood NV-65
Callaway BB 2004 21* 7 wood NV-65
Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro 4-EW TT DG-SL S300
Titleist Vokey Raw 52.08
Titleist Vokey Raw 56.12
Titleist Vokey Oil Can 60.06
Ping G2 Tess blade 34"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users